i love the term “partners”
are we dating?
are we robbing a bank?
do we run a legal firm?
are we the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies and are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit?
Why is everyone I know getting pregnant or married??
I just want to write fanfiction in my fort and eat oreos.
white people complaining when a canonically white character appears poc is like Dudley Dursley complaining when he got 37 presents instead of 38
I was tagged by paranoidblue
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
I was asked:
1. Do you have any pets?
Nope. I want a puppy more than life, but it doesn’t make sense right now.
2. What’s your favourite thing to do online?
Read fanfiction, probably. (AKA sob/giggle to myself for hours)
3. Have you ever moved house?
Yup. I’ve been moving a lot lately thanks to studying abroad.
4. Who is your favourite fictional character?
Kakashi. (I was sobbing the last chapter because I was so scared ohgod, and then I was sobbing because of feelings.)
5. Who is your favourite historical figure?
Teddy Roosevelt, probably. He seems more like a fictional character than a real person.
6. Who is your favourite celebrity?
Um. Let’s go with Angelina Jolie. She’s pretty rad.
7. What is your favourite food?
Fruit. Any fruit except grapefruit.
8. Books or e-readers?
E-readers are more conducive to travel. But I want to have my own library. Like Beauty and the Beast library.
9. What do you do on days off?
Write/read fanfiction or fantasize about my future job (including researching apartments near the studio and furniture and travel routes).
10. Do you read fanfiction?
Yes. I believe that was previously covered one or two times.
11. Chocolate or fruity sweets?
…. Can I just say chocolate-covered strawberries? Because I feel like that’s not a fair question….
1. Have you ever traveled out of your home country?
2. What city do you most want to visit?
3. What’s your favorite show?
4. What’s your dream car?
5. Which character do you most identify with?
6. How many books have you read this year?
7. What’s your favorite book ever?
8. If you could go on a date with anyone, who would it be?
9. What was your first video game?
10. How old is your computer?
11. When did your favorite character become your favorite?
Have a lovely day~
Mori-senpai has yaoi hands.
I know what I want for my birthday.
There is a calendar made up of a British rowing team and they’re all naked and the proceeds go to Sport Allies which fights homophobia for sports.
In summary: naked British men calendar for good LGBT+ cause.
sherlock’s like “my biggest flaw is that play the violin beautifully, please move in with me”
Out of curiosity, could you take a moment to reblog this if you believe that demisexuality exists? I’m demisexual, and I feel like demisexuality goes really under the radar, even within the asexual community umbrella. A lot of people don’t believe that it exists, and even within the ace community, demisexuality is still questioned as being legitimate, although we share the same flag. So reblog this is if you believe it exists.
- me: soul mates don't exist.
- me: unless they're my otp.
- me: I don't believe in love at first sight.
- me: unless it's my otp.
- me: teenage love is never going to last.
- me: unless it involves my otp.
help me, i am trapped
in a haiku factory
save me, before they
So I taught myself statistics again for yesterday’s final, but I think it worked out well.
Now I’m editing chapter 2, so that’ll be posted tomorrow. Dunno if I’ll spend the weekend editing or writing, but we’ll see.